Sales & Services Jobs
This is where the action happens, on the shop floor. It's your moment to shine, be part of a dynamic, fun team and provide exceptional service to our amazing customers.
Experience in retail is not always necessary; we have entry level/weekend roles that are ideal for students or those returning to the workforce through to full time roles for the more experienced retailer.
All you really need is energy and the passion to provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers and enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are looking for the next step in your retail career, then you're in the right place as we have a range of management positions from Sales and Service Managers through to Store Managers.
Sales and Service Assistant - Entry Level to Experienced
New to retail or experienced we have a range of roles and hours that may suit you. Each of these roles varies in responsibilities, some sales focused and some more merchandise focused. Take a look below to see what is involved on a day to day basis.
- Welcoming customers to our store
- Providing customers with friendly, helpful service.
- Assisting with general enquiries
- Processing sales
- Ensuring the department is kept tidy and well stocked
- Providing superior assistance in our fitting rooms, including lingerie fittings, outfit styling and fit advice
- You'll also support team members new to retail
- As an experienced retailer, you'll be able to work across multiple departments providing product advice to customers
The jobs displayed above are the most recent openings. If none of them are of interest, head to our "View All Job Vacancies" page and begin your own search for a role right for you.