Retail Management Jobs
We want our people to succeed. To ensure that happens we are committed to promote from within whenever the next opportunity becomes available. Equally we are always looking for new talent to join us, bring a fresh approach, experience and ideas.
There is a range of management positions starting with Sales and Service Manager through to Store Manager.
You will be well supported along the way, provided with loads of training and the opportunity to complete NZQA certificates.
Sales and Service Manager to Store Manager
Take a look below at what is required for each of these roles.
Sales & Service Manager
Sales & Service Managers provide first level management support and are responsible for:
- Performance of specific product categories
- Motivating and coaching team members to help them achieve customer service and sales excellence
Assistant Store Manager - Sales & Service
Assistant Store Managers are responsible for:
- Coaching and development of their team of Sales & Service Managers
- The performance of Departments or "worlds" such as Fashion World, Home World or Children's World
- Driving exceptional customer service
- Providing a high level support to Store Managers
Assistant Store Manager - Operations
This role works collaboratively with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager - Sales & Service to deliver the sales and service objectives for the store.
- All administrative and operational areas of the store including processes, systems and compliance are running effectively
- Overseeing key functions including Loss Prevention, Stock Control, Store Receiving, Repairs & Maintenance, HR Administration and Health & Safety
Store Managers are highly experienced retailers who maximise store contribution through leadership and retail excellence.
They ensure that:
- We offer our customers an exceptional shopping experience
- The management team unifies to promote a positive store culture where team performance is optimized
- All retail functions cohesively deliver the highest retail standards
- Superior standards of customer service are delivered in accordance with Farmers' brand proposition
- Financial KPI's are consistently achieved
The jobs displayed above are the most recent openings. If none of them are of interest, head to our "View All Job Vacancies" page and begin your own search for a role right for you.