Have a flair for design? Love creating displays and have a strategic approach to merchandising stock to maximise sales?
Be creative, have fun and work with the Visual Merchandising teams to create a flawless shopping experience for our customers.
There is a wide range of career opportunities within Visual Merchandising, start in store and work towards being part of the regional Visual Merchandising team.
Visual Merchandiser to National Visual Merchandiser
Take a look below at what is required for each of these roles.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will:
- Create displays that capture the imaginations of our customers
- Provide inspirational ideas
- Set up the "new look" for each season, as well as promotions
Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Managers are responsible for:
- The overall look of a store
- Ensuring a fresh and vibrant store environment is created
- Providing merchandising guidance to management
- Providing direction for each new seasons look
National Visual Merchandising
At a national level the team determines how our stores should look. Within the team are Regional Visual Merchandisers who help stores achieve the look for the season by providing direction and support, and ensuring merchandising standards are consistently upheld.
The jobs displayed above are the most recent openings. If none of them are of interest, head to our "View All Job Vacancies" page and begin your own search for a role right for you.