Loss Prevention Jobs
Confidence and exceptional customer service is crucial for this position. Not one day is the same with this diverse role; you will spend time on the CCTV cameras, check stock counts, prevent shoplifting and apprehend when required.
Career opportunities are abundant, start as a Loss Prevention Associate to a Loss Prevention Manager, through to Assistant Store Manager Operations and Regional Management.
Loss Prevention Associate to Loss Prevention Manager
Take a look below at what is required for each of these roles.
Loss Prevention Associate
Our Loss Prevention Associates realise there is more to the role than preventing stock loss. Without a doubt it's a big part of their role, but it also includes:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer service
- Focus on minimising loss from all sources
- Identify loss patterns
- Remove opportunities for theft
- Ensure a safe and secure store environment
Loss Prevention Manager
Our Loss Prevention Managers are among the best in the industry as they focus on the big picture - maximising store contribution through profit protection. This is a 'high contact role' that involves:
- Managing a team whose sole focus is to identify, investigate and recover loss from all sources
- Focussing on maintaining good relationships with local police and other retailers, in addition to customers, team members and Managers.
The jobs displayed above are the most recent openings. If none of them are of interest, head to our "View All Job Vacancies" page and begin your own search for a role right for you.