Beauty Counter Jobs
The glamour starts here. Think beautiful products, wonderful counters, exceptional training and great sales incentives.
Our stores have an extensive range of Beauty counters, each requiring different skill sets and levels of experience that represent the brand in its own unique way. This allows you to gain more experience across brands but also provides opportunities for career growth from Makeup Artist to Counter Manager through to Beauty Sales Manager.
Beauty Advisor to Beauty Sales Manager
Take a look below at what is required for each of these roles.
As a Beauty Advisor you will:
- Help your customers look and feel beautiful
- Perform skincare consultations
- Apply makeup and provide beauty therapy solutions
- Provide exceptional customer care and help Counter Managers
- Assist in achieving business goals
Counter Managers are responsible for:
- Managing a cosmetics brand within a store
- Immerse themselves in the brand they manage
- Providing exceptional service
- Achieving business goals
- Guiding and supporting your Makeup Artists
Beauty Sales Manager
Beauty Sales Managers are responsible for:
- Facilitating the delivery of the world's most prestigious cosmetics brands
- Guiding and supporting a team of expert Counter Managers and Makeup Artists
- Having an in-depth understanding of both beauty and retail industries
- Driving the performance of the Health and Beauty business
Applying for Beauty Counter Jobs
The jobs listed under "Beauty Counter Job Vacancies" are our most recent roles available. If none of these positions are right for you, go to our Beauty Careers Expressions of Interest page where you can create a profile and upload your CV. By doing this you become part of our "Beauty Talent Pool". The benefit to this is you only need to apply for a Beauty Counter role once with us. We are regularly searching our Beauty Talent Pool to find the right people when new Beauty Counter roles come available.