These roles ensure that our stores run efficiently and effectively. There are a variety of roles that are not customer facing but are key to the day to day running of a store.
Store Receiver to Support Services Leader
Take a look below at what is required for each of these roles.
Store Receivers are expert administrators, some of their duties include:
- Overseeing the flow of products in and out of our stores
- Ensuring all merchandise reaches the shop floor and our customers
- Making sure no stock leaves or enters the store without complete paperwork and accurate systems processing
Thousands of items move through a single Farmers store each week. Receiving Assistants ensure that items are received or despatched accurately, quickly and carefully
Support Services Person
Support Services People are a vital point of contact for managers, team members and customers alike. Support Services People carry out a range of tasks including:
- Wage processing
Support Services Leader
Support Services Leaders are responsible for:
- Running of the store office
- Completion of all clerical duties
- Preparing employee contracts
- Investigating register discrepancies
The jobs displayed above are the most recent openings. If none of them are of interest, head to our "View All Job Vacancies" page and begin your own search for a role right for you.